Payment and Cancellations:
- 50% of your rental fee is due within 5 days of reserving home.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations are to be submitted in writing (by fax, email or letter). If you cancel 60 PLUS days before your arrival 100% of your payment will be refunded. If you cancel within 60 days of your arrival 50% of your payment will be refunded. If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival 100% of your payment will be retained by Living Easy.
- However, should you request that your rental stay be booked for another time (within one year of booked dates) OR rebook the home to another guest you will be able to apply 100% of your payment.
- Please consider purchasing travel/cancellation insurance available through your local travel and insurance agencies.
- Rates are subject to change, however once you have booked and payment has been received we will honour the rate at that time.
- Should damages occur during your rental stay, you will be charged for the FULL amount of the damages. This will occur immediately on your Credit Card unless otherwise authorized of another form of payment.
- You will find locked pantries and closets throughout your rental home. These are for homeowner’s use ONLY.
- All rental homes are owned individually. Each home is decorated differently and inventories will vary. All units are fully equipped with furniture, appliances, bed linens, and bath towels.
- Interior and Exterior Furniture is not to be removed from property.
- Living Easy is acting on behalf of the homeowner as their Rental Agent. Living Easy does not assume any liability for property loss or damages, injuries, accidents, delay, on the rental property.
- Transportation is renter’s responsibility. You are welcome to contact an individually operated rental transportation company or taxi service.
- Renter’s must take responsibility for locking and securing the home during their stay.
- Pets are not allowed in or on the rental property unless given PRIOR written permission from homeowner thru Living Easy.
- Homeowners will ensure that their home is in good standing as due to maintenance items. Should a problem occur during your stay please contact Living Easy’s staff.
- NO REFUND of rental payment for your late arrival due to cancellation of airline etc, unexpected maintenance problems, loss of electricity, telephone, internet, water, pool filtration, air conditioning, cable service, or appliances etc.
Great Abaco Club Covenants & Regulations:
- No Live aboards are permitted in Great Abaco Club canal waterway.
- No Cleaning of fish within the Great Abaco Club Canal waterway.
- Leash Law for approved pets traveling with you.
- No wake in the canal.
- All rules are enforced